Wednesday 15 August 2012

On Israel Plan to Attack Iran

As I sat listening to the purported plan of Israel to attack Iran being reviewed on BBC, I was quite thrilled with the dramatic details that rendered me totally speechless, as if i was watching a Hollywood Thriller of  Tom Clancy's wildest imagination.

What have this world come to? I asked myself. And pondered, haven't people realized that this is the twenty first century, the age of wisdom, and not the old days of religious hypocrisy that divides us as a people?

For the Free World to sit and watch Israel attack Iran, or even plan to attack Iran is something I find hard to comprehend. Such plan is a ghastly recipe for international catastrophe and has the propensity to drag the rest of the Free World into a nonsensical religious war, believe me, where Christians would be bond to help Israel, and Muslims, Iran.

Somebody tell me if this is not Armageddon!!!!

This plan is a doom's day conspiracy that needs to be condemn by the Free world.

No comments:

Post a Comment