Thursday 5 April 2012

‘A Man’s Irony About the Power of a Woman


A man once said to a friend, "If I die a hundred times, and come back that much times, I want to always be born a man."
His friend asked, "But why not once as a woman, do you have a kind of prejudice against them?"
"No," said the man with a broad smile. "Without prejudice to the feminine species, my reason lies within my great awe for them." 
"Oh, you baffled me. You claimed you don't want to be born a female, yet you admire them, how?" his friend asked, with a concern look.
With the smile still visible upon his drooled face, the man said: "Because as a man, I find it quite flabbergasting to see how they compass us in all of life's beautiful attributes." 
And then he went on to unravel his thought:

       I lack the courage of a young woman

·       I lack the patient and devotion of a wife

·       I lack the loving and tender care of a mother

·       I lack the referential awe of a daughter over her father

·       I lack the inspiration and creativity of a mature woman

·       I lack the audacity to take great risk and achieve an overwhelming result of an ambitious woman

·       And I lack the wisdom, and faith of an old woman

So as incomplete a man as I am, my desire to always be a man stems from the fact that these beautiful qualities are exhibited by a woman  to win the respect, and admiration of a man."




No comments:

Post a Comment